/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; }

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ain't that America?

Well isn't this a shocker. Donald Rumsfeld may be spying on Americans. Honestly, I already just assumed he was. I mean, he wanted to do it to Seymour Hersh back in the 1970s when Hersh was causing all sorts of trouble for young Rummy (or middle-aged Rummy, I guess). I am sure my name is on some domestic terrorist watchlist, my photo snapped at the recent war protest in Washington D.C. Doesn't bother me one bit. Because I gave up the notion that Americans are truly free, and that the American government is truly good, a long, long time ago.

As evidenced by this article. So now in addition to watching your back while flying, you'll have to worry about being shot on the commute to work. Commuting while brown? Hmmm...
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home